PINO’S PEEPS MEMBERSHIP T& C’S
THERE’S JUST A FEW RULES RELATING TO THE PINO’S PEEPS CARDS TO MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYBODY.
- You can become a Pino’s Peeps just by collecting a card from our friendly staff and having it activated when you first use it.
- You can accrue points by ordering a wide range of items across the menu. When you have enough points to redeem one of our popular menu items, the cost of that item will be deducted from your bill.
- Pino’s Peeps cards must be presented at the end transaction, when you are paying. Any time you have enough points for a redeemable item, our system will automatically redeem those points and reduce the price of that item off your bill.
- Our points system can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specified.
- Each single or family can have only one Pino’s Peeps card and these are not transferrable
- Our system is computerised, so it is not possible for points to be allocated to your account unless you swipe your card. Sorry, but NO CARD, NO POINTS.
- Any Pino’s Peeps card that has not been used for twenty-four (24) months will forfeit all accrued points.
- Points can’t be split between different Pino’s Peeps cards. ONE BILL, ONE CARD.
- Pino’s Peeps points balances are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, nor can they be combined across multiple cards.
- If you lose or have your card stolen, just notify us ASAP so we can reissue you a new one, move your points across and cancel the missing one.
- We won’t accept any card that we think is fraudulent or is being misused deliberately.
- We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies or technical issues that cause loss of program points
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Pino’s Peeps program at our discretion.